Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Randomness

Sorry for the absence...in a nutshell:

  • Lane, the KING of fevers is running one. They are usually high, but I'm not quite sure it's considered high for him because whenever he runs a fever it's between 101-103.
  • He has no other symptoms.
  • I'm thinking these molars are coming. He started showing teething signs back in April, but still nothing.
  • I know a temp. of 103 is not considered a "normal teething" symptom, but for him it is. Every Time he's cut a tooth, that's what he's had. Coincidence? I think not!
  • But, I'm pushing lots of water and juice and giving him whatever type of food he asks for because I want him to eat something at least! So it's been french toast for dinner and fruit snacks for lunch!
  • I just can't believe how hot his little body gets. Yesterday morning when I picked him up out of bed, I instantly knew.
  • He has been sleeping great at naps and overnight so at least that isn't being disturbed!
  • Hoping it's gone soon!
  • My brother is one of 4 finalist in a contest he entered and is flying to NY on an all-expense paid trip next week!
  • He's really into movies and film. He transferred at the semester from North Central to Columbia, in Chicago, and he's majoring in film of some sort...Luke, you can correct me where I'm wrong, but anyway he finished his 1st semester at Columbia with the highest GPA he's had since middle school!
  • If he wins, he will tour the country this summer as the Gillette spokesman. GOOD LUCK BROTHER!
  • I am embarking on a new hobby/work-type adventure...more on that later!
  • I am excited for our friends to move to our state!!! We'll have "family" 3 hours away...do you know how close that is!?
  • I'm creeping up on the 3rd trimester...crazy!?
  • We've decided that we aren't going on a family vacation this summer...sorry Lane...hopefully you won't remember! But we waited a little long to book our vacation to Tybee Island in Savannah and now all the "good" places are taken. And Matt and I both want laptops, so we are buying those instead of going on vacation. Plus we are heading back to Peru 2 times this summer so that sort of qualifies as vacation...sort of...right?
  • It's Uncle Ty's birthday....Happy 25th!!!!!
  • Oh and if you signed on for your daily dose of the little man.....look below!

5 comments:

Sara June 8, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

Hi Angela! Thanks for your sweet comments about Hudson. I had never heard that name before, but now I hear it quite often. Funny how that always happens!

Lane is adorable and that splash pad is so awesome! Wish we had one of those in town. Hope he's feeling better and his temp goes down (ha..that rhymed!)

Congrats to y'all on Baby #2! Hope you're feeling well and staying cool :)

molly June 8, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

i hope lane feels better soon! and good luck to luke!

Alicia June 8, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

That's awesome about Uncle Luke! Can't wait to hear more about that! Hope Lane feels better!

mgr. of Hotel Becker Dr,  June 8, 2010 at 11:50 PM  

Where better to come, than the Illinois Valley, to vacation!

Jackie June 9, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

We can't wait to be your "neighbors" too! (Although, from the looks of it, SC has been pretty HOT lately!) Hope to see you all soon :)

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

The McConville Family Est. 5/6/06

Search

Labels

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Protected by Copyscape Original Content Checker

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP