Directions for a perfect day of hiking
1. Take Dramamine for the ride into the mountains.
6. Properly hydrate.
8. Pack all your necessary supplies and carry them on your back.

9. Enjoy the view!
10. Use proper form.
11. Look to see where you are going.

12. Remember the elevation.
13. Always honor your country.
14. Take people up on offers for a family shot.

15. Remove items from your back that won't fit through tight places. (Lane is in there still...do you see his little shocks hanging out the sides?!)
16. Take some scenery shots, even if you have to be in the picture by yourself.

17. Stop to enjoy the view.
18. Keep two feet on the ground and use your legs for uphill climb.
19. Remember where you are going.
20. Just take it all in.
12. Remember the elevation.
15. Remove items from your back that won't fit through tight places. (Lane is in there still...do you see his little shocks hanging out the sides?!)
17. Stop to enjoy the view.


9 comments:
Awww...looks like an amazing day! I'm definately jealous!
What a fun day!
After watching the Bears get trounced I wish I was with ya'll.
Sounds like a glorious day!
That sounds like a Dad/Papa comment about the Bears...are you anonymous Dad? Yes, it's bad we don't get the Bears, but it's good we don't get the Bears. I like them in small doses.
Plus, if they were on...we would have stayed home to watch them on a really awesome day and it would have been a disappointment from what the scoreboard was telling us. (Of course Matt was checking scores while we were 2280 ft. in the air...LOL!)
Nice PTMD reference;)
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! but it makes me nervous just looking at these pics. haha.
HAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT STOP LAUGHING AT ALL THE PICTURES OF LANE!!!!!!
I'm so glad you had such a beautiful day and beautiful place to spend it all together!
Post a Comment