Right: Christy Walsh (Sr. '74) Right: Christy Walsh (Sr. '74) What the heck are these people doing??? Left: Christy Walsh (Sr '74) Diddy's turn to break it down... (Must have taken some lessons from Christy Walsh (Sr. '74)
ChristIE Walsh
Btw, SO Much fun!
You crack me up! Impressive move busting by the way!! :D
@IE TELL LP yearbook it's IE and not Y
Oh my gosh, that looks like so much fun! I'm gonna have to get one of those. I LOVE to dance :)
I think her real name is Christine, that's what all the tele-marketers ask for.
I believe its just straight up CHRIS.haha! cracks me up, sp! This is my new obsession...come home so we can play again. T isn't as enthused:)
Pulled a Haaaammmyyy
hilarious. christy/christie/christine - whatever it is - it needs to be changed to chrisDAWG!! cuz those are some sweet moves and one determined face!
Ok this cracked me up....love all the pics....all of you have some sweet moves....
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
10 comments:
ChristIE Walsh
Btw, SO Much fun!
You crack me up! Impressive move busting by the way!! :D
@IE TELL LP yearbook it's IE and not Y
Oh my gosh, that looks like so much fun! I'm gonna have to get one of those. I LOVE to dance :)
I think her real name is Christine, that's what all the tele-marketers ask for.
I believe its just straight up CHRIS.
haha! cracks me up, sp!
This is my new obsession...come home so we can play again. T isn't as enthused:)
Pulled a Haaaammmyyy
hilarious. christy/christie/christine - whatever it is - it needs to be changed to chrisDAWG!! cuz those are some sweet moves and one determined face!
Ok this cracked me up....love all the pics....all of you have some sweet moves....
Post a Comment