A Year in Review: 2012
This year has definitely been full of it's ups and downs. It was fun to go back through and see what each month brought! A packed year to say the least!
January-We celebrate Daddy's 31st birthday and spend some time making our new house a home. Made our regular trips to the park AND we welcome our first nephew and cousin the sweetest little baby Cale.
February-We continue to add touches of home to our house, celebrate my 31st birthday and drive back to IL (just the 3 of us) to meet Baby Cale! Parker gets her ears pierced!

March- Lots of park time, picnics, a green celebration and Lane starts short sports. We host our first Mac Kid party-Doc McStuffins style. Luke comes to visit and we head to IL for Cale's baptism.

May-We celebrate 6 years of wedded bliss, release our butterflies into the wild and continue our parks and picnics. Nene, Papa, Cece and Cale come for a visit.
June-We attend Touch a Truck, then head to the beach with Melissa and Maddie, try to beat the heat with indoor activities and continue our trips to the pool. Matt and I see The broadway performance of The Lion King.
July-We celebrate our Independence with the Fulls, I have my first TV debut, Uncle Luke visits and I have my first surgery. We go blueberry picking and have a picnic at Paris Mountain to take my mind off of it.
August-We head to Panther's training camp and celebrate Lanes 4th birthday in Atlanta for a weekend at the Ritz.
September-The month of surgery. I only blog twice and we spend a lot of time in and out of Dr's offices and hospitals. The good thing is we have lots of family in town to help out and I spend so much time on the couch that I finish 4 Shutterfly picture books for my kids. Happy Birthday Lou Lou!
October-Starting to feel back to normal-somewhat. We head to Chicago for the marathon, I head to Vail for the Mac Kid meetup, I don't blog at all and we have a super crazy busy fun month full of pumpkin patches, Boo in the Zoo's and other Halloween events.
November-I look ahead to the month and feel like it sill be somewhat normal after the last few. I start potty training Parker. I am totally wrong in thinking of a normal month and we unexpectedly say goodbye to Nonie and travel back to IL for the second time in 30 days, we get back just in time to repack and head to Vegas while Grandma and Grandpa watch the kids. We get back and get the house ready for Thanksgiving visitors 2 days later. We host Thanksgiving for our biggest group yet, Parker gets re-potty-trained and we make it feel like Christmas at home.
December-Parades, breakfasts with Santa, Christmas, presents, road trip, family, Christmas, Christmas, blessed, Happy New Year!
Here's to a happy, healthy and joyous New Year!















3 comments:
It's fun to look back...how fast one year goes! Here's to a happy and healthy 2013!
Great post..looks like a lot of work.
I guess this is the 'nutshell' version!
Post a Comment